Pearson Tests of English (PTE)
PTE Academic is the world’s leading computer-based test of English for study abroad and immigration, with results typically available in five business days! Here providing the PTE Material Download for free.
The following tests are available from Pearson:
Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE-A)
PTE Academic is a computer-based academic English language test aimed at non-native English speakers wanting to study abroad. It tests Reading
You also Like these article : Most Repeated Essay Types With Short Cut Points
PTE Academic offers fast, flexible English testing. Candidates can schedule their test as little as twenty-four hours in advance and typically receive their results within five business days. PTE Academic offers flexible testing locations, with test centers in over 50 countries worldwide.
PTE Academic is accepted by thousands of academic programs worldwide, including prestigious institutions such as Harvard Business School, INSEAD and Yale University.
Questions often test 2 skills together, such as listening and reading and speaking. The whole test is done in a single session, lasting 3 hours and is taken sitting at a computer in a secure test environment. The speaking part of the exam is done at the computer. Your voice is recorded and sent for marking.
- PTE Academic is also accepted for visa applications
- One advantage of this test is that you get your results very quickly; Results in five business days
- Schedule tests up to 24 hours in advance
- Accepted by thousands of universities and colleges worldwide
- The cost varies by country but is in the range of $150-$210.
- You will be sent a letter confirming the details of your test by email.
Pearson Test of English General:
Formerly The London Test of English, these are designed to reward positive achievement in English language learning. The tests consist of two parts: a written paper and an interview.
- There are six levels of the General test. Each level is set at one of the CEFR levels
How to Download from the link?
- IF you Sign-in your Google account – then click on PTE-Academic option(as shown in Image) a drop down will display and know you are able to see the DOWNLOAD option and clicking on it starts downloading
- If Not Sign-in any Google account – then you are able to see the DOWNLOAD ALL option on top right corner and click on it starts downloading.
How to prepare for Pte-Academic?
- First of all, know your requirement for what you are applying.
- As per my knowledge, First, go through the Content it includes in the Pte book. I mean the overview of all the Sections (Types of item sets in all the sections).
- Then first prepare the Mc Millan Book and complete the four tests included in the book.
- After completing doing that book refer all the four sections once again. (Why because if you are going through second time it means, you are able to know your mistakes very Clearly)
- Then open the .zip file (Pte_Academic.zip) and extract it. And do the 3 Tests available in it. If you are doing these means almost you can do the same thing in the original exam also. Almost the same procedure is applying in the exam as the software in the .zip file. (Note: Once we are forward to the next section we cannot come back)
UPDATE – Issue facing in accessing the PTE_Academic.Zip answers
Recently I got emails and comments, Unable to access the Answers key in the software.Thank You so much for your kind information and sorry for the delay.
Here comes the trick of the software. First, you need to answer all the questions in the section and submit those then only you can access the answer key.
- Let’s See, First after opening the PTE.exe go to user manual once and read those quick as an overview. It says how to use this application. (USER MANUAL is now available in same Downloads link too user_manual.pdf)
- Then click on Item practice, In practice set1 click-speaking item and complete those all items 40 of 40. Then click on submit and you get a pop-up to view the answers.
- I think, now you got it. ANSWERS KEY is only viewable once the items in the section are completed. (Afer submitting only answers are viewing)
If you like my article, please do leave a comment or like it. I feel happy that my effort has been appreciated.