Why Sticky Notes?
Using sticky notes to keep yourself organized, you’re off to a great start. For example, If you are planned to have an appointment scheduled after 10days and if you make a note when you open your computer it remembers you always and you remain sticky and Never miss it.
By Default Sticky Notes is available in Windows 10, in Windows 8.1 and in the Windows 7. If you’ve got a Tablet PC or a touchscreen, you should know that Sticky Notes supports pen and touch input.
To create a Sticky Note,
Click Start→All Programs→Accessories→Sticky Notes
- Sticky notes come in various bright colors for a reason. Use a pack of your favorite colors for color coding tasks by importance.
- Write one task per note. This will make the note clear and easy to read.
- Use sticky notes as a reminder. Stick them to your alarm clock or on the door so you see it right before leaving the house.
- You can easily change a note’s color
- Click the plus sign in the top left corner to create a new note, or click the x in the right corner to delete an existing note
Short Cuts to use Sticky Notes:
You can format the note text if you want:
- Ctrl+B – Bold
Ctrl+I – Italics
Ctrl+U – Underline
Ctrl+T – Strikethrough
You can even make your text centered or right justified with these keyboard shortcuts:
- Ctrl+L – Normal, left-justified
Ctrl+E – Centered
Ctrl+R – Right-justified
CTRL + L Left Alignment
CTRL + E Center Alignment
CTRL + R Right Alignment
Increase/Decrease the Font:
- CTRL + SHIFT + > Increase Font Size
CTRL + SHIFT + < Decrease Font Size
- Top 13 Official Unknown WhatsApp Tips & Tricks – 2016
- 12 Most Popular Chrome Extensions 2016 – Must use it
To make List for Easy View:
- CTRL + SHIFT + L (1 Time) Bullet List (●, ●, ●)
CTRL + SHIFT + L (2 Times) Numbered List (1, 2, 3)
CTRL + SHIFT + L (3 Times) Lettered List (a, b, c)
CTRL + SHIFT + L (4 Times) Lettered List (A, B, C)
CTRL + SHIFT + L (5 Times) Roman Numeral List (i, ii, iii)
CTRL + SHIFT + L (6 Times) Roman Numeral List (I, II, III)
- CTRL + N – New Note
CTRL + D Delete Note
- CTRL + A Select All
CTRL + X Cut
CTRL + C Copy
CTRL + V Paste
CTRL + Z Undo
CTRL + Y Redo
- CTRL + = Subscript
CTRL + SHIFT + = Superscript
- CTRL+1 – Single line space
- CTRL+2 – Double line space
- CTRL+5 – 1.5 line space
- CTRL+SHIFT+A = uppercase/lowercase switching on selected text
Note: Give sticky notes as little gifts. You can purchase the notes in a variety of sizes and shapes. Some have funny sayings, cartoon characters, or can be personalized with the person’s name.
ThankYou Readers… Keep Visiting for more Stuff..!!