What is Liquor?
A distilled beverage, spirit, liquor, hard liquor or hard alcohol is an alcoholic beverage produced by distillation of a mixture produced from alcoholic fermentation. This process purifies it and removes diluting components like water, for the purpose of increasing its proportion of alcohol content.
What is Alcohol?
- Brandy / Cognac
Liqueurs (or Cordials)
Wines & Champagne
- Red Wine– wine having a red color derived from skins of dark-colored grapes.
- White Wine – any wine of a clear, transparent color, bordering on white, as Madeira, sherry, Lisbon, etc.; — distinguished from wines of a deep red color, as port and Burgundy.
- Rose Wine – pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began.
- Champagne – a sparkling white wine made from a blend of grapes, especially Chardonnay and pinot, produced in Champagne.
- Sparkling Wine– any of various effervescent wines, such as champagne, produced by a process involving fermentation in the bottle.
- Vermouth – a sweet or dry fortified wine flavored with aromatic herbs and used chiefly in mixed drinks.
Liquor & Spirit Bottle Sizes
Thank You for Reading the articles. Keep visiting to view more articles.