Today, Here I am going to guide you the step-by-step process for the Master’s of Science (MS) in the United States of America(USA).
- To Know More About GRE, Click Here.
List of Competitive Exams that are accepted in the Following Countries are:
- DD/Bank check for Application fee (If you have not paid the application fee online)
- Recommendation letters (from 3 lectures) – one letter from each lecturer.
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS Score Xerox. (Also you have to report the test scores officially)
- Transcripts (Bachelors Degree).
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate (If available) or Course Completion Certificate
- SSC/10th or Equivalent Certificate
- 12th/ Intermediate or Equivalent certificates
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Bank Statement and Affidavit
- Study certificate(CMM, PC) or Job experience certificate (If available)
- Photo Copies of first and last pages of your passport
- Copies and proofs of all your other activities (Ex. Paper presentations, Your organizing skills in your symposiums etc.)
- Other documents you have.
- WES Evaluation (If the university requires)
University Admissions- Frequently asked questions
- You are or expect to be a “bona fide” student;
- You meet our admissions requirements;
- You will pursue a full course of study;
- You proved to us that you have enough money to study and live in the U.S. without working illegally or suffering from poverty.
- Filling DS-160 ( Visa Application form)
- Paying Visa fee
- Booking US Visa appointment/Date.
- Paying SEVIS fee.
- You can pay the SEVIS fee at – www.fmjfee.com
- On the FMJFEE website homepage click on the Proceed to “I-901 Form and Payment” button.
- On the Next page check the I20 option and click OK.
- Next, it will as you for your information like First Name, Last Name, SEVIS Number, DOB etc.
- Then proceed to the next step and fill the required details. SEVIS fee payment can be done through Credit or Debit card.
- OFC Appointment (Fingerprint + Photo) >>> (Book OFC Appointment at least 1 day prior to actual visa appointment)
- Actual Visa Interview appointment.
What Documents required for OFC Appointment –
- Visa application fee Receipt.
- DS-160 confirmation page.
- Visa appointment confirmation page.
- Students may need to carry I20(Better to carry)
What Documents required for F1 Visa Interview?
- GRE / GMAT Original Score Sheet
- TOEFL / IELTS Original Score Sheet
- I-20 Original Form which you received from the University you’re applying
- Work Experience Certificate of the company (If any)
- Letter of employer (If any)
- F1 Visa Interview Appointment Letter
- Proof of SEVIS Fees Payment
- Proof of F1 Visa Fees Payment
- DS-160 Online Application Form
- Financial Aid / Scholarship Letter (If any)
- Photographs (Not Required)
- 10th Class Original Marksheet + Certificate
- 12th Class Original Marksheet + Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate (T.C. – If you have)
- Medical Immunization Letter (Vaccinations) – Not mandatory
- Accepts / Rejects Letters from Universities
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Print out of Email communication with Professors (If any)
- Financial Documents
- Affidavit of Support of sponsor (Eg: Parents or any)
- Loan Sanction Letter (If applied)
- Chartered Accountant’s Statement of your Assets / Properties (CA report)
- Chartered Engineering Fixed / Non-movable Assets Valuation Report (CE report)
- Liquid Assets like LIC Policy, Gold / Jewellery Valuation Report, Fixed Deposits etc
- Bank Statement
- Passbook / Bank Transactions of saving accounts of sponsored
- Income Tax Return of Father/Mother
- Salary slips of Parents
- Provisional Degree / Diploma Certificates
- Official Transcripts / Marksheet of 4 years of B.Tech
- Course completion / Convocation Certificate
- College Student ID Card
- Birth Certificate
- Sample F1-Visa Questions, Go here.
- Start doing shopping. Click here for the List of things you need in the USA.
- Baggage has been according to the requirements of the Airways you are booking. Generally, you can carry two check-in baggage, one Cabin Bag, and Backpack.
- Now, look for the accommodation (On-campus or Off-campus) for entering into the US. (Many of them will provide the accommodation temporary or permanent, just chat with the buddies staying at that place. You can communicate with them in the Facebook and what’s App).
- Before coming, Just be prepared with all the documents and things.
- After you are entering into the US, here it goes Immigration(Why ? -what’s the Purpose of Visiting the USA). You have to answer some Small questions, don’t be tensed. It’s just Small communication between you and Officer.
- They are some much friendly with us, until and unless we are not spamming anything.
- Recently, so many students are afraid of immigration, why because many of the people are returned to their homeland.
- Many are not correct with Financial Documents with them and not able to answer the questions they asked about financing.
- The students who are returned, Entering into the USA with the I20’s of block listed universities. eg: NPU, SVU.
- Most of them don’t know how to apply for the University. (Depending on consultancy).
- Some are saying that we are going to finance for MS by doing the Parttime Jobs. Of course, you can do the jobs like GA(Graduate Assistantship), RA(Research Assistantship) and any On-Campus jobs if available. But doing the jobs outside of the Campus are Illegal.
If you like my article please do share with others, it will be helpful for them too. If you have Queries or Suggestions you can contact us.
ThankYou For visiting my page…!!