Giving Your Opinion in Speaking and Writing Sections
Today I want to discuss on a topic called “How to give your opinion” Note: Don’t use “I think——–” these words (I think) in common to express your opinion.
♣ Below are some of the expressions to express your opinions
- As far as I’m concerned, ——–
- Eg: As far as I’m concerned, boys and girls go to separate school.
- In my opinion,——–
- It seems/Appear to me that ———
- Eg: It seems to me that parent do make the best teachers
- I would argue that ——- (Negative Opinion)
- From my point of view/perspective ——–
- I am inclined to believe that —— (Use this in Informal Writing)
- I believe —— (Showing Positive Opinion)
These are 7 Types of statements to be used for showing expressing your opinions.
If you like my article, please do leave a comment or like it. I feel happy that my effort has been appreciated.