Reading Strategies in True, False, Not given question types
Here i am going to suggest some useful tips for T, F, NG types in IELTS reading. Use these tips to crack these type of questions.
True or T:
- Fact is clearly written (you find fact at the bottom of page most times)
- Synonyms are very important to find the answers
- Use can write True or T as answer
Tip: Read statement – Underline keywords – Scan synonym – look for contradictions (Some, all, only, often, never, usually) – Write as True or T
False or F:
- Fact is opposite
- Mark keywords to judge true or false
- Most time you see All Vs Some, Often Vs Always… (Frequency words)
Not Given or NG:
- Fact is not written (i.e, statement doesn’t exist)
- Keywords help to find it.
- Here you find the different statement which does not exist in question
These are some simple Reading strategies helpful to crack true, false, not given question types.
If you like my article, please do leave a comment or like it.