I would like to introduce a website joinhoney that helps us to Online Shop the items when the prices are dropped. It works with Amazon, Walmart, Target, Bestbuy, Kohl’s, Best Buy etc…
Honey is a free browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout for over 30,000 shopping sites. We also instantly find better prices on Amazon and offer Honey Gold at many stores for American, Canadian, and UK members. Honey is adding these features for international members soon, so stay tuned!
If you haven’t installed Honey yet, head over to JoinHoney. Honey is currently supported on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge.
Once Honey is installed, you will see the Honey icon in the top right corner turn orange on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge when you’re on a shopping site that is supported by Honey.
What do you need to do?
Just install the browser extension. Honey currently only works with desktop/laptop browsers (including Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Edge) when you shop at over 30,000 shopping sites from your computer. To start saving now, install Honey on your computer.
- Signup an account with honey so you can keep track of the items to added to the droplist in the honey website.
- There’s no limit to how many items Droplist will watch for you. It monitors the price of your items for 30, 60 or 90 days. Honey automatically send you an email when the price drops to the amount you set.
Note: shipping, tax, handling, and any other additional costs are not factored into the price drop.
3 The best thing you can do with Honey on Amazon:
Amazon rarely offers site-wide coupons, so we help members find better deals on Amazon with these customized tools for U.S. shoppers who use Honey
- Best-Price Detection
- Price History
How to use Droplist
- Choose an item you want Honey to watch. To add an item to your Droplist, click the h+ button.
- Choose how long we should watch it (30, 60 or 90 days) and set your price point.
- You’ll receive an email if the price of one of your items has decreased to the price you set. Adjust your Droplist settings in your honey account (Check settings you have enabled the droplist notifications)
- You can keep track of the items in the honey droplist making any modifications if required.
Price Detection & Apply Coupons
- The best of Honey other than droplist is it will check for the coupon codes at checkout and applies the best saving code.
- Now that you have Honey installed, you can go to a site(ex: Amazon) that has working codes, add items to your cart, check out! Honey pops up to test for working codes!
- At checkout, click Apply Coupons when Honey appears.
- Honey automatically applies the best coupon code at checkout
- Save at Thousands of Stores.
This is of the best feature to check the product price changes in the history so that you can add this product to droplist and in future, you might know that the product might have the price changes.
Try installing the Honey extension in your browser and signup for an account and start shopping having a great day!