Spoken Expression in Speaking
Below are some of the spoken phrases used in speaking, writing and Use in Everyday Language, so it will be helpful to you without doing practice for only exam purpose.
- If you ask me, ———
- Eg: If you ask me, a villa is better than a bungalow.
- To be honest, ——————
- To be honest, I think living in a city is better than living in a small town.
- Personally Speaking,————–
- Personally speaking, city life was to better than country life.
- From what I gather,—————–
- From what I gather, People enjoy in city than in a village
- Some people may disagree with me, but as far as I’m concerned———
- Some people may disagree with me, but as far as I’m concerned traveling by car is better than a plane.
- Although, Even though,… (Article will be posted on these soon)
To what Extent do you agree or disagree?
- Somewhat/ Partially/ I suppose (Used for partially agreeing on statements )
- I am confident that/ Absolutely/ Totally/ Strongly/ Completely ( Used for strongly agreeing statements)
If you like my article, please do leave a comment or like it. I feel happy that my effort has been appreciated.